Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and visualize yourself in a magical boutique hotel, surrounded by Galilean nature. Three days of powerful and transformative retreat.
Unplug and Take Some Time to Pause, Reflect, and Better Connect With Yourself and Those Around You
What can you expect from the retreat?
● Practicing various kinds of meditations and means of communication, to improve listening and leadership capabilities.
● Refresh and relax your mind to discover new perspectives.
● Uncover new things about yourself and the path you are on.
● Improve your productivity by stepping back from the bustle of day-to-day life.
● Communicate better with yourself and others.
● Embracing new technics to improve mindset agility and creativity, which makes each day meaningful.
● Increase your state of flow, leading to greater flexibility, creativity and innovation.
This is an opportunity for you to unplug and take some time to pause, reflect, and better connect with yourself and those around you
Three days in a pampering boutique hotel, in the Galilee, which includes an indulgent spa, and surrounded by nature.
Additional retreats are planned for 2023 in amazing locations around the world, in spaces full of nature that allow you to disconnect and relax.
CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Executives, and Managers
These retreats are also perfect for organic executive teams from organizations worldwide. It’s a great opportunity to utilize the groundwork and mindfulness tools as part of an annual plan or strategy building.
• Group sessions and personal sessions integrated with meditations and various techniques from the mindfulness world
• Organized Schedule with practice, breaks, and meals
• Specious and accessorized private or double rooms
• A spa within the hotel
• Lunch break and time for rest and excursions in the area
How to register?
The next retreat will take place at a boutique hotel in the Galilee, between September 07-05, 2023
Early registration ends on June 20th
Registration ends on August 20th
Due to the intimate atmosphere of the retreat, not all applications will be accepted, but every application will receive a response.